To celebrate the 5-year partnership between Oscar & Hooch and Medical Detection Dogs, Oscar & Hooch would like to launch a range designed by you – the supporters.
Your design must:
- Include a Medical Detection Dogs element – this can be anything that you think summarises Medical Detection Dogs (we have given an example below but let your imagination run wild!)
- Be easy to translate into multiple colours
- Be simple and transferable
- Be original and not infringing anyone else’s designs
For example, you could design a Daisy collar and lead to celebrate her life. Daisy’s work persuaded many of the possibilities of a revolutionary way to detect cancer. Her legacy will live on in the work of the charity and will lead to advances never thought possible.
To see the existing range please visit: Oscar & Hooch
Prize: The winners design will be professionally formatted ready for printing and turned into a new range of very special dog accessories. The winners will also receive their collar and lead set.
- Designs should be emailed to email@example.com and can be in any format (Microsoft word, scanned drawing etc). By emailing your design you confirm that the work is your own design and does not infringe any third-party rights.
- Deadline for all entries is Wednesday 1st August at 5pm. Any entries received after this time will not be included in the competition.
- One winner will be selected by Oscar & Hooch after the deadline. Medical Detection Dogs has no input in the decision and the judge’s decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by 6th August.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or to win this competition. The competition is open to all Medical Detection Dogs supporters.