Oscar & Hooch have teamed up with a number of other doggie companies from the South West to bring you a Barking Mad Prize Draw worth over £500!
One lucky owner is going to WIN the ultimate ‘doggy hamper’ to enjoy with their pampered pooch, containing all of the items below.
Check out the line-up of brands that are taking part – they are all the very best of breed.
Here’s the prize, worth over £500 RRP, that will get your dog’s tail wagging:
*£50 to spend on a delicious Forthglade Feast at https://forthglade.com/
*A fashionable all in one Waterproof Trouser Suit to fit your dog worth £40 depending on size of dog, from http://www.stitchandturnuk.co.uk/home.html
*A contemporary Handmade Collar and Standard Lead Set and Bandana worth £53, from https://www.oscarandhooch.com
* Natural Supplements worth £50 to keep your dog healthy, from https://www.hiltonherbs.com/
*ASpray on Plaster, Hand Sanitising Foam, No Rinse Shampoo and a Face Mask worth £50, fromhttps://www.aqueos.co.uk
*An Original Pastel Sketch Portrait of your dog, created from photographs, worth £150, from https://rebeccademendonca.co.uk
*A Dog Walker’s Survival kit. Re-usable cooling bandages to sooth tired or sprained legs, plus eXtreme-Clean hand cleansing gel worth £51, so that you can have clean hands wherever you are, from www.physicool.co.uk
*An Ultimate Boot Jack with Mud Scraper, Brushes & Long Handle worth £60, from https://dubl-lif.co.uk
How to enter:
Just click here to enter – and make sure you’ve read the full terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions Template
- The promoter is: Oscar & Hooch whose registered office is at 4 King Square, Bridgwater TA6 3YF. The competition opens on Thursday 20thAugust 2020 at 9am. The competition closes at Noon on Thursday 3rdSeptember. The winner will be notified in the week beginning Monday 7thSeptember 2020.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18years or over except employees of Oscar & Hooch and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via BLOG LINK
- Only one entry per person will be accepted by any one individual brand. Entrants are allowed to register separately and give their details to as many of the participating brands as they wish, on the understanding these details can be used for marketing purposes in the future.
- Closing date for entry will be 12 noon on Thursday 3rdSeptember. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Submit your name and email via the link given above. This will also sign you up to our newsletter.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize details are given above. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosenat random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone within a week of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The individual brands will notify the winner when and how the prizes will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- As the “hamper” is made up from prizes from a range of companies, it is essential that the winner is prepared to share his or her name, telephone, email and address details with ALL the brands involved, so that the prizes can be sent out to the winner by the individual companies, as some of the prizes will depend on the size, age and breed of the dog, and the brands will need to contact the winner to discuss what is most suitable for the winning dog.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Oscar & Hooch and not to any other party.